DAY 1: Airport – Pinnawala – Kandy, 4 Hrs
You will be warmly welcomed by Heart Attached representative on arrival and will be transferred to beautiful hill capital of Sri Lanka – Kandy. Kandy, nestled amidst lush mountains in the north of the island’s hill country, takes pride in its distinctive architecture, art and dance. This cultural hub, blessed with natural beauty and pleasant weather is one of the top tourist destinations in Sri Lanka.
Attractions / Sightseeing:
- Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage (20$, SAARC National 6$)
- Elephant walking / bathing / Ride (From 20$)
- Pinnawala Open Air Zoo (20$, SAARC National 6$)
- Spice & Herbal garden (Avail discount)
- Peradeniya Royal Botanical garden (10$)
- Kandy Temple of Lord Buddha’s tooth relic (10$)
- Visit to a batik factory
- Gem Museum & lapidary (Enjoy a free demo on gem industry)
- Sembuwatta Lake (7 $) Access Fee ($20 for Tuk tuk)
- Hunas Falls
- Trekking in Udawattakelle Sanctuary
- Victoria Golf course
Overnight Stay and breakfast in Kandy:
Option 1: Amaya Hills Resort (4* Luxury Hotel)
Option 2: Earl’s Regency Hotel (5*)
- Travel time: Airport to Kandy : Approx 4 hrs
- All Heart Attached clients will be entitled to complimentary Cultural show tickets
- Head scarves not allowed in temples
- Footwear must be removed before entering to religious sites (Mosques , temples, etc)
- Entrance fees not included. Kids between 5 – 12 go at half rate and below 5 yrs go free. Concessionary rates applicable for SAARC nationals
- Restaurants and mosques available en route
- More hotel choices available to suit your budget (budget and luxury options)
DAY 2: Kandy – Ramboda – Nuwara Eliya, 3 Hrs
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Nuwara Eliya (6,000 ft above sea level), which is famously known also as little England. All your way admire the scenes of acres and acres of tea plantations, dozens of waterfalls and beautiful streams. En-route, visit to a tea factory and a tea plantation to “pluck” some first-hand knowledge of the life journey of a tea leaf shouldn’t be missed too.
Attractions & Sightseeing:
- Tea factory and a tea plantation en-route.
- Nuwara Eliya city tour viewing tea plantations, waterfalls, gardens etc
- Seetha Amman temple
- Ambewala Farm & Strawberry Farm
- Victoria park (2 $)
- Gregorys Lake (2$)
- Haggala botanical garden (10 $)
- Closer view of Ramboda Waterfall
- Scenic train ride from Kandy to Nanu Oya (requires pre-booking) (10$)
- Swan Boat Ride (30 $ per boat)
- Horton Plains & World’s End (35 $ per Jeep + entrance fees)
- Horse Ride
- Engage in Zipline adventure at the Gregory Lake
- White water rafting in Kitulgala
Overnight Stay and breakfast in Nuwara Eliya:
Option 1: St. Andrew’s Hotel (4*) / Horton Tower (Boutique Hotel)
Option 2 : Grand Hotel (4* Colonial Hotel) / Heritance Tea Factory Hotel (4*+)
- Travel Time: Approx 3 hrs
- Average temperature : 18 C to 25 C
- Entrance fees / optional excursion costs not included
- Footwear not allowed inside the religious sites
- Restaurants and mosques available en route
- More hotel choices available to suit your budget
DAY 3: Departure: Nuwara Eliya – Airport, 6 Hrs
As another beautiful day winding up, you will be leaving Sri Lanka. Wrap up your unforgettable Sri Lanka journey with a good cup of pure Ceylon tea. Then we will be taking you to Airport to connect with departure flight.
Have a safe journey!
——-End of Journey———
- Travel Time: Nuwara Eliya to Airport Approx 6 Hrs
- Please reach the airport 3 hrs prior to your flight
- We recommend on-line check-in to save time and avoid queue
- Check your valuables, travel documents before leaving the hotels and the vehcile
- Consider offering tips (customary in Sri Lanka) to guide/ driver if you are satisfied with their services
Terms and Conditions (Forms an integral part of the contract)
- Meeting and assistance at the airport on arrival and airport transfer
- Accommodation at hotels specified or similar with Breakfast starting from day 2
- Transportation in an Air-conditioned Car ( up to 3 pax) or Van (4 – 10 pax) with English speaking driver guide
- All local taxes
- Air fare
- Visa processing charges
- Lunch, dinner or any other supplements
- Camera and video permits
- Optional excursions
- Tips and porter charges
- Cost of beverages throughout the tour
- Any other services not specified above
- Payment only should be made once you receive your Invoice from Heart Attached (Pvt) Ltd.
- Six weeks or more prior to the travel date – 50% of the total tour cost.Six weeks or less – 100% of the tour cost.
- All the bank charges borne by the client. Local bank charges borne by us.
- Credit card payment will attract additional 4% to 5% charges depending on the card type.
- Once confirmed hotels can be changed within cancellation window only with a cancellation fee. Please request more details of the hotels if required or visit their websites / reviews for more information.
- Excursions / day tours except the ones agreed in the above programme are optional and could be provided on an additional fee.
- Entrance Fees are NOT included to any of the attractions, unless mentioned above.
- Travel insurance is not included in the above cost.
- Visits to wild life parks will be at client’s own risk. Jeeps available are very basic with basic insurance cover (not comprehensive as in the case of vehicles used for tours).
- 15 days or less – 100% cancellation charge
- Between 16 days and 30 days – 50% cancellation charges or the equivalent of the first two days charges depending on the programme and period of stay
- Above 30 days – No cancellation charges provided no commitment or advances are made to 3rd parties
- During peak seasons, (e.g. Dec – Jan) 100% cancellation charge applicable for cancellation within 30 days
Hotel rules and regulations:
- The official check-in time at all hotels will be 1400hrs
- The official check-out time at all hotels will be 1100hrs
- Early check-in and late check-out are on availability basis
- Cancellation policy will be applicable for any reduction of rooms after the release period
- All the supplements should be directly paid to the hotel
Visa & Passport:
Please visit www.eta.gov.lk for further details. A visa fee is applicable.
Please ensure your passport is valid for 6 month from the date of arrival.